Print OptionsClick on any option to view or send to your printer
More InformationClick on any option to view or send to your printer
Raleigh, NC$410,0004 beds 2 baths
Copy and paste the HTML code below to include this tour on your webpage
This tour is in draft status. Please publish the tour to remove this message.
Send a message to the marketing representative for this property by completing the information below.Your information will not be shared with anyone else.
Tour and Content Copyright ® 2004-2017 FloorPlanOnline.
Send this interactive presentation link to someone else. You may send to multiple email addresses by separating each email with a comma. Your information will not be shared with anyone else.
1209 Bentham Drive, Raleigh, NC 27614
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Listing ID: 2090330
Tour ID: 213305
Listing Type: For Sale
Full Bathrooms: 4
Half Bathrooms: 2
Garage bays: 2
Additional Garage: 0
Floors Above Ground: 1
Basement: Fully Finished
Property Type: Single Family
Lot Size: 1.87 acres
- Many unique features make this home a "museum of taste" including a living room with 24' high ceiling, large windows, spiral staircase, open floor plan, first floor master with tiled open shower, built-in bookshelves and an in-law or teen suite.
- Appealing open layout with gourmet kitchen (granite countertops and center island), Breakfast Room and Gathering Room. This is the heart of the home.
- Great outdoor spaces with deck, patio and landscaped yard.
- Finished basement with family room and in-law or teen suite.
- Prime location in the middle of everything.
To view this version of the tour, you need to update your Adobe Flash Player.Click the Update Flash button to download and install the update.Restart your browser when complete.Otherwise, select Ignore and you will see the Full Screen html version of the tour.
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to hear from you about this listing. Please complete the information below*:
It's even better in person! Please enter your info below to receive additional details about this property, including a link to this website tour and a flyer for printing!